Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Richard Nicoll for Topshop

http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/25F39CPNK_2_thumb.jpg
Dress - £250 ***Sale £150***


There's nothing I love more than lace and virgin-esque colours. Richard Nicoll has hit the hammer on the head.
The subtle pink and the pure white are feminine and remind me of bridal dresses. Plus the colours look good against any skin tone. Richard Nicoll has matched the colours to a lovely lace-like material that gives a fragile feel. The line personally reminds me of virgins and elegance along with beauty and simplicity. But Nicoll has added a twist. Some of the dresses seem to have a racy side to them; which I quite like.
 
When I see this dress I think of fairys and pixies the detailing is exquisite. the lace is about an inch or 2 longer than the petticoat. £175 (Sale ***£80***)
Check out the rest of the collection!
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogNavigationSearchResultCmd?catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&langId=-1&viewAllFlag=false&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=265493&parent_categoryId=459528&beginIndex=1&pageSize=20

No comments:

Post a Comment