Monday, September 3, 2012

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor - Review

My natural hair colour's a dark brown which looks black unless I'm in the sun. Last year I decided to try and go Platinum blond the word here being "TRY". I got to a lemon-ish yellow after bleaching my hair 4 times in less than a week and I still wasn't close to the blond I wanted. I bleached it a few more times and then gave up and used an ash blond hair dye. After I had damaged my hair horribly did I realise that blond didn't look good on me at all. I looked pale and sick. I then dyed it back a shade close to my natural hair. Even though my hair had the texture of straw and looked no better, I  refused to get my locks cut off. I'm so glad I kept my hair because I found a miracle and that miracle was...
I needed something that could cure my hair from the limp lifeless state it was in and this sure done the trick. I try to use this once a week because I don't have time to keep it in for 3 minutes every time I wash my hair. It smells Divine too and the smell lingers in my hair for days. The perfect deep conditioner!

I give this product a 10/10





No comments:

Post a Comment